Friday, November 09, 2007

@#$%! sony

I'm not nearly as steamed about my Sony NW-E507 mp3 player as I was last year (when I left a nasty review about the product on Amazon.com). Perhaps time has dulled the pain. Or maybe I'm just more jaded about electronics than I used to be. I think what still chaps my hide the most is I bought the NW-E507 when it first came out and was ridiculously expensive, because I wanted a really nice player for working out that would last a long time—and then it went haywire on me almost exactly a year after I bought it. It still works (sometimes, if I stand on my head and cross all my fingers, toes, and eyes), but it's unreliable and a total waste of money. I feel like such a sucker.

Take my advice: buy a cheap mp3 player. The technology changes so rapidly, when one wears out you can replace it with a better (and often cheaper) model. Oh, and avoid Sony like the pestilential multi-national conglomerate it is.

2 comments:

chckkysmile said...

iPod. Do it.

chicklegirl said...

Speaking of overpriced...