Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Three things

Aubrey tagged me, so you can thank her for this installment of “too much information about Katie”...

Three things I'm afraid of:
1. screwing up my kids
2. not getting back to a healthy weight after pregnancy
3. the return of the mullet

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Jim
2. Dyann
3. Lee

Three Things I Love:
1. deep tissue massage
2. fierce and fabulous shoes
3. feeling like all is right with my life

Three Things I Hate:
1. irresponsibility
2. traffic jams
3. back hair

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. why my body was made to wear out more as the number of my children grows larger
2. hypocrisy
3. calculus

Three Things On My Desk:
1. Wisdom Cards
2. forget-me-not seeds
3. expired gift cards for Blockbuster Video (I’m a Netflix girl!)

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. getting ready to go visiting teaching
2. baking peanut butter cookies (see above)
3. answering Jimmy’s perpetual “why” questions

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. do an Iron Man triathlon
2. travel to Machu Picchu
3. become fluent in Spanish

Three Things I Can Do:
1. sew
2. teach
3. make a fool of myself

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. sing on key
2. look like a supermodel
3. keep my bathroom clean for more than a week at a time

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. “O Soave Fanciulla” by Puccini
2. children laughing
3. children praying

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. gossip
2. songs about being unfaithful to someone
3. people who tell you that you can’t do something

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. skydiving
2. Hebrew
3. how to be a master gardener

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Swiss chocolate orange ice cream from the Husky Deli in West Seattle
2. Cheesecake
3. fish tacos

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Fantasy Island
2. Miami Vice
3. The Banana Splits

Three Things I Regret:
1. not learning how to study in high school
2. dating out of desperation
3. not getting SCUBA certified

Three People I'm Tagging:
1. ummmm…
2. ummmmmm…
3. …I’m realizing how few friends I have that blog!

No comments: