Saturday, June 14, 2008

Under the weather

I've had a bad head cold for a week now. Along the same lines as last time I was really sick: raw throat, leaky nose and this time the added bonus of a 101-degree temperature. I thought I was on the mend yesterday and did all the laundry but now I'm getting worse, rather than better. Thank goodness for a dear husband who mowed the lawn today and once again got me Taco Del Mar for dinner. I love you honey, and that's not just the Nyquil talking.

I promise to finish up the Sally bib instructions when I'm back in the pink.

3 comments:

aubreyannie said...

drat, i'm sorry you're sick. i got your message and have been super busy. i just logged onto my reader and have 93 blogs to read. yikes! i have a friend in town who will be here till wednesday and then a huge quarterly primary activity that is hooray! finally done with. so, expect a return call from me and i am sorry it's so late in the coming! feel better!

Super Happy Girl said...

:( SOrry :(
But YAY for husbands who bring you foodies in your time of need!

Margaret said...

It definitely makes you appreciate LIFE so much more when you get over being under the weather.

Soar throat is how it always starts for me and they are the worst! I send you my healing powers from Germany.

You would have totally loved London! But please do not be envious.

I took as many pictures and videos as I could to make you feel like you were there with me. But you will have to go one day for yourself especially now that Ramona is going to be stationed in Italy . There will be no excuse but to start saving up now to travel!!