Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Together at last


Remember when I was longing for a new diaper bag? Those days are over. It finally arrived last week.

While I'm sure that I will soon discover that it doesn't have as many pockets as I want or the inside isn't roomy enough or that it turns wrinkly after I wash it, we're still savoring the rosy glow, the splendor of being made for each other. The slick convenience of a magnetic closure, the silky smoothness of rich brocade, the luxurious flush of deep red and warm taupe, the freedom of a changing pad that isn't attached to the diaper bag. Sigh. Me and my Kecci Shanghai Mommy Bag. Feel the love.

3 comments:

Lo said...

And not a minute too soon... Hope all is well up there. We're on (hot) pink pins and needles down here. -- Mammy Lo & Grampy Trout

aubrey said...

ooooh, so cute!! i love those diaper bags. pure luxury. you are so cute hugging your diaper bag.

Liz said...

thanks for your comment- good luck to you too this week!!!!!

love the diaper bag. I just got my new one too, skip hop blue camo. I never thought I would be so happy to have a DIAPER BAG! ;-)