Monday, February 28, 2011

Here's where the rubber meets the road

This is it: my last night of internet/TV freedom. It feels good. I'm going to spend the rest of the evening playing "Bejeweled" and call it a night. And then tomorrow, no computer. I've decided my emailing will be limited to Saturday evenings for an hour, so if you need to reach me...

The one thing that gives me a slight pause is I'll have a poem going up at Boston Literary Magazine on March 15, but of course I'll post a link on my sidebar April 1. I can wait two weeks, right?

3 comments:

Dyann said...

Good for you.

I'll miss you.

xo

chicklegirl said...

I'll miss you, too, Dy. ;)

aubreyannie said...

i am interested to know how it goes when you reconnect. i just finished the book The Winter of our Disconnect in which the family disconnected for 6 months. it made a great difference in improving their way of life and was something i greatly admired. i admire you for doing this!